843 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
PhilLarson says

Also, they currently seem to be investing in training new reviewers. This will cause a slow-down temporarily now, but will speed things up later. Hang in there, friends.

3216 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

Also, they currently seem to be investing in training new reviewers. This will cause a slow-down temporarily now, but will speed things up later. Hang in there, friends.

Thank you for that accurate insight, Phil :)

Have patience, I have worked with other libraries where between a 20 and 30 day review time was not uncommon. AJ gets a ton of submissions and it takes time to go through them all.

Ain’t that the truth :)

LightLotusProduction
LightLotusProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
290 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
LightLotusProduction says

Yep, I had the feeling that today there were less item reviewed, it’s maybe because of this? Anyway they are doing an amazing work in my opinion, we should respect them and be patient! :)

205 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
TJMusic says
they currently seem to be investing in training new reviewers. This will cause a slow-down temporarily now

I also hope that this is a reason for a massive amount of items put on hold by reviewers. I can imagine, that reviewer trainees reject items which are definitely worth rejecting, and accept the items which are clearly top quality, but in the slightest doubt, they put them on hold in order to consult with their more experienced collegues.

48 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
alivestone says

My current uploads waiting 11-12 days , Anyway i have patience… But always i hope that processing will be much quicker in future.

(oO)

54 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
StudijaAS says

My first track title in Audiojungle “More and More.” But I am innocent. It’s just a coincidence. Sorry. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by