• Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

So guys, who has got an interview for the reviewer job? :D

I received an email today informing me that I will not be progressing to the interview stage, not surprising really but I did get my hopes up a little.

Good luck guys!

547 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
TortoiseTree says

How about a “Pay to get to the front of the queue” system? $1 gets you ahead several spots…$2 even more! ;)

Joking here! End result would be near everyone paying and the queues still being backed up. hehe…

Actually, even though I doubt they’d implement it… it’s not that bad an idea. If a lot of authors paid up it would mean envato could afford yet another reviewer. Authors who feel it’s worth the investment can pay to go in front (a VIP service) and others who feel they can wait due to the nature of their music don’t need to pay up but essentially get the same service but slower.

On that subject, I’ve already noticed we have a new reviewer so I’m pretty sure everyone else is out of the run for that position.

354 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
brandonamatias says

I have not gotten any email of the sorts yet…so I don’t know if that means I am in or out?

248 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
bodorobodo says

I have not gotten any email of the sorts yet…so I don’t know if that means I am in or out?
I think it means that they are still reading the applications and they haven’t finished analyzing yours.
175 posts
  • France
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
StudioLeBus says

Hello all ! Is 10 days the maximum ? i think i’m now even at 11 but it stills says 10…

Courage !!!!

547 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
TortoiseTree says

Hello all ! Is 10 days the maximum ? i think i’m now even at 11 but it stills says 10… Courage !!!!

Strictly speaking there is no maximum. The reviewers get through as much as they can every day so it really depends on how much material is out there. There are a lot more authors right now so expect the queue to be quite long until they hire new people!

914 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
permian says

Hey Permian, Sam and all other friends
Imagine that: I changed my mind and applied for a part-time job, since they are obviously still looking for people… ... And i promise: I would be nice to you all :) (like the other reviewers are too, of course ;) )

Nice to hear, Mat! And I promise not to catch you on a word (as we say in Russia) when you’ll be hesitating about another non-stocky item of mine in the queue (if they choose you) :D

btw, I’m Alex. )

914 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
permian says

No, to be serious: I would like to have the job, but i would be happy too if Sam, Brandon, Permian or somebody else get’s it.

He-he, you, sir, are a bit of a joker :D No, I did not apply, I’m not feeling myself confident neither in English nor in understanding of what is good or bad in commercial music. So I wouldn’t mind if ALL of you get that job!

1935 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Switzerland
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
matsteiner says

Hey Permian, Sam and all other friends
Imagine that: I changed my mind and applied for a part-time job, since they are obviously still looking for people… ... And i promise: I would be nice to you all :) (like the other reviewers are too, of course ;) )
Nice to hear, Mat! And I promise not to catch you on a word (as we say in Russia) when you’ll be hesitating about another non-stocky item of mine in the queue (if they choose you) :D

btw, I’m Alex. )
Aaah, nice to meet you Alex, good to know your real name! Sorry, I don’t know why I thought you applied… :)
Maybe because you guys were disussing this back and forth so much… :)
1326 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Reviewer
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+5 more
lucafrancini Reviewer says

So guys, who has got an interview for the reviewer job? :D

I received an email today informing me that I will not be progressing to the interview stage, not surprising really but I did get my hopes up a little.

Good luck guys!

Same for me :) Go new reviewers and kill the queue!!

by
by
by
by
by
by