292 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
SchwartzSound says

Hey Everyone!

You have asked, and you shall receive. It’s time to announce several major updates and new features over at AudioJungle Radio!

New and improved player!

• Reskinned and streamlined site and audio player. Works great and now it looks great too!
  • More compact and dynamic player interface. Clearer, consolidated information displays and controls.
  • Always in reach! Player and playlist tools are permanently at the bottom of the browser window for easy access.

The new look and feel to the player happens to be perfect for an…

Embeddable player!

• Share your items, portfolios, and collections in your own websites and blogs with an embeddable version of the mobile-friendly AJ Radio player
  • Handy Embed and Link code builders on the AJ Radio homepage to help you easily customize and copy your embed code snippet

Bookmarklet: Use the AJ Radio Player DIRECTLY ON AUDIOJUNGLE !

• That’s right, finding songs just got even more amazingly easier.
  • Simply add it to your browser bookmarks and/or bookmark toolbar, and the AJ Radio bookmarklet lets you build an AJ Radio Playlist directly within an AudioJungle page, with the simple click of a button.
  • When activated, it will automatically create a playlist of all the items found on the current AudioJungle page.
  • The perfect companion for in-site searching! Avoid fighting with the thumbnail players and microscopic seekbar ;)
  • It’s also smart enough to recognize if you’re on an individual item page, and if so it will pull up a player just for that individual item! Ideal for mobile browsing.
  • Quickly grab the bookmarklet from the AJ Radio homepage.

(Beta) WAVEFORM DISPLAY !

• Show off your tracks with a handsome new waveform display of your preview audio file!
  • It’s fully clickable – visitors will be able to visually navigate through your item preview!
  • The waveform generator will automatically attempt to detect included tracks and graphically differentiate between multiple parts/variations.
While fully functional and awesome, this feature isn’t fully live – I currently have to manually trigger the waveform generation per author/portfolio. So, if you’re interested in waveform displays for your items, I’m going to get it started with the first 50 people who tweet about and link to AudioJungle Radio! Feel free to use a customized link to your own portfolio or collection when you do. And be sure to add #AudioJungleRadio so I can keep track of everyone! Check out the waveform display in action on my own portfolio items at AJ Radio.

As always feel free to post any questions and continued suggestions for the future. Thanks!

273 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
soundroll says

Thanks for the update, mate.
But I see that you removed title, link to buy and download a track. It was look good before the update :) sorry, I appreciate what tool you made, but that’s just my feedback.

337 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
MeGustaMusic says

This is really great, congratulations for your hard work and my respects for making such a great app for the benefit of all the community and with best of your good vibes and predisposition

But I see that you removed title, link to buy and download a track. It was look good before the update :) sorry, I appreciate what tool you made, but that’s just my feedback.

Hi soundroll, you can see that by clicking here:

And this is how it would look like:

273 posts
+6 more
soundroll says

This is really great, congratulations for your hard work and my respects for making such a great app for the benefit of all the community and with best of your good vibes and predisposition

Hi soundroll, you can see that by clicking here:

And this is how it would look like:

I see this

273 posts
+6 more
soundroll says

Sorry, just check it in safari and it looks great. Seems like it is a problem only in Chrome.

292 posts
+5 more
SchwartzSound says

Sorry, just check it in safari and it looks great. Seems like it is a problem only in Chrome.

Hey SoundRoll, trying clearing your browser cache/history in Chrome, it looks like it still is trying to pull up the old material. Let me know if that helps!

84 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
spakse says

That came true!:)

273 posts
+6 more
soundroll says

Hey SoundRoll, trying clearing your browser cache/history in Chrome, it looks like it still is trying to pull up the old material. Let me know if that helps!

Now it works, thanks!

611 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
Basspartout says

Since AJ is obviously continuing to ignore that often requested feature of a top new items page, I thought maybe it would be easy to implement into the AJ radio.
I mean, it’s only a simple order by date, let’s say last 30 days and sales, and, what would be nice, also category, right?
For the thousand’s time, I dont see ANY reason why there couldnt be a tab “top new items” additional to the “popular items” which only sorts by sales.

292 posts
+5 more
SchwartzSound says

Since AJ is obviously continuing to ignore that often requested feature of a top new items page, I thought maybe it would be easy to implement into the AJ radio.
I mean, it’s only a simple order by date, let’s say last 30 days and sales, and, what would be nice, also category, right?
For the thousand’s time, I dont see ANY reason why there couldnt be a tab “top new items” additional to the “popular items” which only sorts by sales.

Done and done!

There’s now a “Top New Items” tab on the AJ Radio homepage, where you can build a playlist of the 30 bestselling items posted to AudioJungle in the past 30 days, even by specific genre.

http://www.audiojungleradio.com?topnew=music

One thing to consider, is that it is likely that the “Top New Items” list will tend to be skewed towards those files that were posted closer to 30 days ago, simply as newer files will have had less time to accumulate sales. However the playlist will update daily, making it a rolling 30-day period, so every track will get it’s fair 30 days to make the top new charts. If sales are equal, the older tracks get priority.

As a final interesting note I thought I’d share, in the past 30 days alone, the number of items uploaded was:

• 2814 Music items (not including music packs)
  • 516 Sounds
  • 410 Logos

Of the 2814 music items, roughly 20% were categorized under “Corporate”. Somehow I thought it would be even higher ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by