170 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
+5 more
solarsound
says

Hey, this may or may not be a good idea, but i thought it might be interesting to start an NFL fantasy football league. It would be a good way to interact with fello aj people without always having to discuss music or audio engineering. It would require 12 participants, and it is easy to play. people who like nfl football outside the states are encouraged to play as well. I need 11 people including myself before end of August.

If you are interested drop me an email and i will send a link to sign up. First 11 people to reply. If i don’t get 11 people, I will abandon the idea. No harm no foul. Its free, so who is interested?

1203 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+15 more
garethcoker
Envato team
says

I’m in.

I hate the Steelers.

The Ravens rule.

79 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
tobybrez
says

I’m in. This is the year of the Lion! :S

445 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Collector Level 4
+6 more
thesecession
says

Count me in! Vikings fan here :D

170 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
+5 more
solarsound
says

Great! Here is the link to join-

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoincreateteam?campaign=Fantasy_Email_Custom_Invite&leagueId=525388&leaguePassword=Envato

If you have problems with the link, go to NFL .com and join the league using the following information-

League ID- 525388 Password- Envato

You will need to set up an account for NFL .com, once you have an account set up you can join.

The league is set for 10 players, so if there are not enough Audiojungle participants, maybe we could branch it out to other Envato members (Videohive members?)

Let me know if you have problems.

@Gareth Yes. I don’t like the Steelers either.

544 posts Think pink.
  • Power Elite Author
  • Winner
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
+10 more
pinkzebra
says

I did fantasy football with my 9 year-old last year in a neighborhood dads/kids league. It was a blast until we forgot to sub different players in for bye weeks. We kind of lost interest after that which probably wasn’t fair to the other people in the league. Sounds like fun, but I doubt I would stay on top of it enough to be a worthy opponent. Enjoy!

544 posts Think pink.
  • Power Elite Author
  • Winner
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
+10 more
pinkzebra
says

I did fantasy football with my 9 year-old last year in a neighborhood dads/kids league. It was a blast until we forgot to sub different players in for bye weeks. We kind of lost interest after that which probably wasn’t fair to the other people in the league. Sounds like fun, but I doubt I would stay on top of it enough to be a worthy opponent. Enjoy!

544 posts Think pink.
  • Power Elite Author
  • Winner
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
+10 more
pinkzebra
says

Sorry for the double post. No idea how that happened…

1159 posts Rules limit creativity
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
+11 more
SonicCube
says

Who needs football,when there is Soccer :P

170 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
+5 more
solarsound
says
SonicCube said
Who needs football,when there is Soccer :P

Yes. I know the futbol fans may not understand. Soccer is quite popular here in Seattle as well, but NFL excitement is still king. ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by