3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Echocardiogram says

Dear Fellow Producers,

I’ve only been writing songs for three months, since I’ve downloaded FL Studios 10 demo version.Since then I’ve wrote songs I think I can sell here, but as some of you may know the demo does not save songs that can be later edited. I just wanted to sell songs until I can afford a full version, and practice writing in the meantime.I’ve tried to mix the audiojungle watermark file with Audacity but the watermark only plays as a white noise. I can find no helpful info on the web. Can anyone please help?

605 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Blinn says

How did you import the watermarks? They work fine when I use them.

1989 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Switzerland
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says
Hi This Sounds like a bit resolution or codec Problem. I just converted the original watermark in different formats. You can get it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qwt8s0d55ocnhqp/AJ%20watermarks.zip Does one of them work?
19 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
Lulishi says

Does it need to be converted when you import it perhaps?

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Echocardiogram says

Hello all and thank you so much for your prompt messages and advice. MattSteiner I did download the files you sent me (thank you for taking the time to do that ) but none of them worked. I am sure it's just because I have little idea how to use Audacity :(. and Jen and Blinn it makes me import it as raw data.I convert my songs to wav so it will play with the .wav watermark., but still nothing.

1455 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Norway
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Mihai_Sorohan says

It seems that you have several problems with codecs, settings and also with getting the right tools.
I know how is to be on tight budget, so, here’s my input:
If you are familiar with FL Studio but not able to buy it yet, then when you export songs, export tracks separately (there is this option) so later you can import the wav files in a program and edit them.
Get familiar with some programs that are free or offer an unexpiring unlimited demo. There are quite a few, Podium Free, Reaper, MuLab. Get your hands on Audacity and learn how to use it, you’ll always need a sound editing program and this one is good and free. FL Studio can import mp3, so, convert the watermark as mp3, or eventually mix the watermark in another program (Audacity?).

1989 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Switzerland
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says
Great idea Miahi! I didn’t think about that before, because i’m not so familiar with free software, but there is a samplitude free available too, it’s a great DAW : http://www.chip.de/downloads/Magix-Samplitude-Music-Studio-2013_31242836.html This will be able to work withh Midi & Audio and of course import any version of watermarks :-). And you are able to mix and save in there too!
by
by
by
by
by
by