11 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
NathanWeeks says

Wow! Ok, nevermind. I figured out what you guys are talking about. It’s under the “Category & Attributes” section, right under Looped Audio : Yes, No. It says Audio Files Included, and to the right, there’s a box where it says MP3 , and WAV . Just select either one, and if you have both then just hold Ctrl while you select both of them:)

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
Karan9923 says

Can Any One Please let me KNow ..where I can Upload My Auido Files in Audio Jungle…Please help me …Please I will.. Appreciate your response…Please Email me @ karanbhatia078@gmail.com 732-665-6206

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
Dasyo says

thanks everything works

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Dirtyaudio says

Thanks – I’ve been trying to figure this out for weeks! It looked like it was all ok as it said WAV MP3 but I kept getting that message and had know idea what it wanted me to do. Now I’ve high lighted them both and it worked!! Thanks!

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Netherlands
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
RoseHonest says

Had the same problem with my first track, but the first sugestion worked like a charm! Thnq!

1109 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
UJ-pro says

LOL – had the same problem on my first upload. It’s a funny thing that box. :-)

@Dirtyaudio: You’ve been on “standby” for weeks? :D

BTW, Happy New Year to all eastern people! 2h left in germany

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Venezuela
rpomagic says

OK.. Check in the panel (category & attributes) looking for left side where it says Audio Files Included. there, both of that words must be highlight (blue)

just before upload, those words must be hightlight in grey.. thats all I was 4 hours trying to resolve that problem

by
by
by
by
by
by