832 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SBJEWEL says

I am going to create and upload my picture collection soon…. So i have a question ? to our reviewers ! How can i prove my reviewers that those picture (what i will upload soon) are really captured by me ? I am really confused…. :confused: Please support ! Thanks :)

45 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Slovenia
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
Tarrum says

Well you simply upload what’s yours. If you don’t and someone finds out, you’re in trouble. If no one finds out, nothing will happen.

Just upload like you’d normally do with other files. However, if there is a person on your image you need their license(s) and the file can be downloaded somewhere at Envato’s help.

832 posts
  • Exclusive Author
SBJEWEL says
Tarrum said
Well you simply upload what’s yours. If you don’t and someone finds out, you’re in trouble. If no one finds out, nothing will happen. Just upload like you’d normally do with other files. However, if there is a person on your image you need their license(s) and the file can be downloaded somewhere at Envato’s help.

Cool…

But one think…... ! Suppose i captured some crowded picture (like when i visit in any kind of exhibition etc.) Then how can i get license from all of them ! Any idea ! Please need more advice ! Thanks…. :)

335 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • United States
Folksnet says
SBJEWEL said
Tarrum said
Well you simply upload what’s yours. If you don’t and someone finds out, you’re in trouble. If no one finds out, nothing will happen. Just upload like you’d normally do with other files. However, if there is a person on your image you need their license(s) and the file can be downloaded somewhere at Envato’s help.

Cool…

But one think…... ! Suppose i captured some crowded picture (like when i visit in any kind of exhibition etc.) Then how can i get license from all of them ! Any idea ! Please need more advice ! Thanks…. :)

You need to get more familiar with PhotoDune rules before you start uploading.

2005 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Graphic-Studio says
SBJEWEL said
Tarrum said

Cool…

It’s pretty much covered in the test – you passed the test, Yes?

No Releases, No Uploads. If faces are recognizable.

832 posts
  • Exclusive Author
SBJEWEL says

Thank you….. :)

I have another question ! But i will ask that question later ! Very important though !

629 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Thecodingdude says

Before you ask questions, please ensure you have done through research.

There’s nothing worse then to show reviewers that you are uneducated about the marketplace you submit items to. For example, I’ve gotten myself very familiar with Codecanyon, and how things work around there, what quality files they need etc etc.

by
by
by
by
by
by