261 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Ukraine
+3 more
khursey says

Just walking through portfolio of yesterday plagiarism-hero and it looks like i’ve entered the “Popular Items” section… but i wanna know another thing…

I’ve found a pretty good item [link removed] and screamed WTF??? O_O

This dude just stretched the first track up and sells now like a new item? Or maybe i’m wrong, guys? What’s wrong with reviewers? Am I only one who hears that terrible sound of bad-time-stretched audio? Will the musician, who’s able to produce a pretty good track like “Sweet”, do such a crappy things like he did in “Sweet track loop”??? I don’t think so… As for me it looks very strange. But if it’s OK – all of us could increase our portfolios by several times WOW!

123 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
just-in-case says

Clearly stretched audio. But I´m not going to argue with reviewers. Close to 90,000 tracks and different reviewers/author makes room for such mistakes. However good that this comes up. Cleaning up a bit =)

261 posts
  • Located in Ukraine
+3 more
khursey says

Clearly stretched audio. But I´m not going to argue with reviewers. Close to 90,000 tracks and different reviewers/author makes room for such mistakes. However good that this comes up. Cleaning up a bit =)

Yeah, I understand that there are not one reviewer =) It was like my outcry :D I thought that after yesterday’s thread there will be a kind of revision of this author’s portfolio…

There are many authors out here spending weeks to write/compose/produce/master something special, but here we have a simple fraud (even not talking about yesterday’s incident with MusicPremium). Let’s fix these things together.

451 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
Depard says

Yes, it’s great that You can find tracks like this, but You really want reviewers to remember all tracks? Just send this information to support team, they will make everything they can. But don’t blame reviewers. Because we have +100500 theads about slow review time and now we will have +100500 threads about bad reviewers, who can’t remember every track they hear.

261 posts
  • Located in Ukraine
+3 more
khursey says

Yes, it’s great that You can find tracks like this, but You really want reviewers to remember all tracks? Just send this information to support team, they will make everything they can. But don’t blame reviewers. Because we have +100500 theads about slow review time and now we will have +100500 threads about bad reviewers, who can’t remember every track they hear.
I don’t blame review-team in ’’Copy own tracks’’ – case. I understand how it could be. But the quality of stretched-track is pretty low. I talked about reviewers in this case.

I started this thread not to blame or to argue with reviewers. I just wanna help them. Don’t let the quantity to beat the quality, guys. That’s all ;)

451 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
Depard says

Now I’m not at home, so I don’t have possibility to listen to this track. But there is one thing that I can say, now we have a lot of new authors, a lot of new music. So we must help this community. It’s really important to find authors like this and send information to support team. I hope that this case with FAILfeatured track will make all of us understand that Envato have some rules and everyone must follow them.:)

261 posts
  • Located in Ukraine
+3 more
khursey says

Now I’m not at home, so I don’t have possibility to listen to this track. But there is one thing that I can say, now we have a lot of new authors, a lot of new music. So we must help this community. It’s really important to find authors like this and send information to support team. I hope that this case with FAILfeatured track will make all of us understand that Envato have some rules and everyone must follow them.:)
Totally agreed with you, mate!
786 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
StudioEtude says

In my opinion, someone comes here to “mow” of money, and someone comes along to show their creativity and skill. This author, has come here for the money, he has 240 sales for 6 months! He realized that customers like and do it! As for the referees, they – the same people and they make mistakes, unfortunately

261 posts
  • Located in Ukraine
+3 more
khursey says

In my opinion, someone comes here to “mow” of money, and someone comes along to show their creativity and skill. This author, has come here for the money, he has 240 sales for 6 months! He realized that customers like and do it! As for the referees, they – the same people and they make mistakes, unfortunately

All of us must to realize what to do to please our customers, but this guy has chosen the wrong way.

5763 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+13 more
KingDog Envato team says

Removed links. Please do not use the forums to call out other authors. All concerns should go through the Support department. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by