117 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
artbreeze says

I got an item in my portofolio with 1 purchase! 1 F* G PURCHASE and it’s already on the piracy sites. I will not upload any more items until Envato will do something about this.

There are lots of items with few sales on this site that are uploaded on the piracy blogs. What’s so hard to identify the crook and ban him?

It’s not only my interesst to gain more sales, it’s Envato’s interest too!

Instead of taking my time to create something new, I have to send DMCA e-mails everywhere. I’m pissed of right now.

1051 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

Hi artbreeze,

everybody is always pissed off when someone steals you work and public for free….
It hearts, no doubt, but in my opinion , it`s just part of online business.
Chin up, take a deep breath and start working on a new project.
You are a great designer!!

There is no actually way to solve that problem out just like that….. unfortunately :(

take care mate
cheers
Alex

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Yes Alex, its ok with me if it would be “a part” of this online business. I mean if i would see 1 or 2 or 3 or 5 places with my items i would say: Hahaha… its fine. But the problem is that Alex, this Part is not just a fragment. This part is not about few kids who would like to play with this items here. But as i mentioned before, if its a part of the business then how is that possible, i dont find any “i_shock” items for example all around the W or P sites? Seems like for them, its a much much smaller part of their business.

83 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
kwangsoo says

My Newest Flyer also only one sale and already on pirates site. i’m pissed off? trully yes. but what can i do? sending DMCA everyday? thats old an boring and whatever it said. no result and only reducing my creativity hours. the only way i can do is sitting again in my desk. drinking cofee and made more item day by day until envato find out the way to stop it. if that time didnt come , Hope the Pirates stay forever in Hell LOL .

kitcreativestudio
kitcreativestudio Recent Posts Threads Started
106 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
kitcreativestudio says

My Newest Flyer also only one sale and already on pirates site. i’m pissed off? trully yes. but what can i do? sending DMCA everyday? thats old an boring and whatever it said. no result and only reducing my creativity hours. the only way i can do is sitting again in my desk. drinking cofee and made more item day by day until envato find out the way to stop it. if that time didnt come , Hope the Pirates stay forever in Hell LOL .
+1 LOL
3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

Whilst I sympathise with your plight, Artbreeze, as per Forum Rules, posting any threads discussing or linking to piracy and/or warez sites is not allowed.

For now I am going to lock this thread.

A note Piracy discussions in the forums

Please do not post any threads discussing or link to piracy and/or warez sites. These do more damage than good and will be locked or disabled.

Report any copyright, piracy, or warez violations to Envato Support , and see the Knowledgebase for info on Copyright Support.

by
by
by
by
by
by