27 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
StoneHarvest says

Yes, when you accomplish the sale of an author, you get a nice shiny-white “Ku Klux Klan” badge. Also “South gonna rise again” Association provides you 10% of that author’s output!

Rofl!

On topic, it would be cool to see achievements rewards for authoring challenges. Some of the authors on here are phenomenal at genres that don’t get much attention. Not really the purpose of AJ, but might be fun.

75 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
wadim251185 says

Moscow, too, was not built in) all the time. and it is not a job get all the day with a certain amount of money, but it is “passive income”.

2010 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Yes, when you accomplish the sale of an author, you get a nice shiny-white “Ku Klux Klan” badge. Also “South gonna rise again” Association provides you 10% of that author’s output!
rofl!!
Sorry bugakov…and thanks for giving us a chance for a good laugh :D
Please don’t be offended and don’t take it personal, we crazy guys are just waiting for new opportunities to have some fun :D

And don’t worry about your english, all of us non native english speaking people have to deal with this, you are not alone ;)

565 posts
+3 more
Coriiander says

Hey Mat, you do realize this was a year old, dead topic, right? If you’re on a necromancing tour then perhaps we should take measures and sell you before this army of the dead is becoming too mighty to handle.

2010 posts
+8 more

Hey Mat, you do realize this was a year old, dead topic, right? If you’re on a necromancing tour then perhaps we should take measures and sell you before this army of the dead is becoming too mighty to handle.
lol, but whaaat, I didn’t realize this? How was that possible to dig this out?? I found it on the top!
Weird things are happening…. :confused:

I hope it’s not a bad sign and anybody’s trying to sell me :shocked:
Maybe the search engine or the back end is against me :shocked::P
124 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
NathanGunn says

lol, but whaaat, I didn’t realize this? How was that possible to dig this out?? I found it on the top!

This is hilarious, I earnestly read this whole thread thinking the conversation had all taken place today. Nice to know even great authors like Matt Steiner make silly mistakes :p This is like something i would do after a few too many drinks…... but an interesting discussion nonetheless

2010 posts
+8 more

This is hilarious, I earnestly read this whole thread thinking the conversation had all taken place today. Nice to know even great authors like Matt Steiner make silly mistakes :p This is like something i would do after a few too many drinks…... but an interesting discussion nonetheless
You offend me, calling this a silly mistake:P

I solved the mystery: I found a link to this thread in another thread… looks like… a silly mistake :P
53 posts
  • Located in Czech Republic
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
John Andrew says

Reminded me of the Dolla thread. Imagine selling an author and getting 15 dolla but and.

565 posts
+3 more
Coriiander says

nvm; can’t past link

2010 posts
+8 more

too bad I don’t have Facebook… no, I won’t register me (that was another thread…. :) )

btw: Nice new avatar Cor!

by
by
by
by
by
by