35 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • United States
soundsabound says

I am SO excited and hope that it does well in sales. :)

http://audiojungle.net/item/feel-good-logo-sting/4958298
324 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Europe
MValentino says

Good job Becky :)

275 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Japan
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
charly_jp says

Congratulations! :)

35 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
soundsabound says

Thanks guys. :) I still have another one that has been on hold for 6 days since I made the changes that the reviewer said to make. I’m praying that one goes up soon since I uploaded it before this one. :chuckle:

817 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Kurlykovs says

Well, Good job. It is good that your track got accepted here. I know the feeling, It is great! And now you can feel more confident and create more music, despite all those mean things that you’ve been told by the guy on Facebook Audio jungle page. You’ve proved him wrong.

35 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
soundsabound says

Thank you Kurlykovs. :) I really DO feel more confident now! I really am looking forward to them finally putting my Icy Logo Sting up since it’s been on temporary hold for 7 days now. I did everything they said to it and it’s still sitting there….sure hope the reviewer didn’t quit or something…lol As for the mean things that were said on the FB AJ page, yes, that was incredibly harsh and took my confidence level down to a zero for several days, but I prayed for strength to continue trying for my family and HE heard me. :) I’m working on another song right now and have many more ideas in the back of my mind. I’m also hoping to get $$ together to buy Komplete for better sound all around. ;) Propellerhead Reasons samples seem to be outdated and are not easy to work with compared to some of the newer programs. But, for now that’s all I have and I’m keeping my chin up, as well as my positive attitude and not letting anyone bring me down. ;)

196 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
RomanosMusic says

Best of luck. Keep composin’ :)

by
by
by
by
by