3717 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

Does anyone know if there are any official Apple stores anywhere closer to Thailand than Hong Kong or Australia?

I need to get my screen repaired and it seems they’re few and far between over here.

I have a fault with the screen that I’ve already spoken to Apple about and they’re happy to exchange it, although I don’t know how easy of a process it’ll be to go through with a reseller.

If anyone has any suggestions of where to go to I’d be ever so grateful. If it’s not as simple a task to go through with a reseller then I guess I’ll have to wait until visiting Australia.

Thanks!

1869 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

I suppose you already checked http://www.apple.com/retail/storelist/ out? Cheers

Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more

I had a look here and I have also found several resellers that offer repairs, but I would rather deal directly with Apple.

Guess I’m going to have to wait until I’m in Melbourne or something.

1839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

In asia they do repairs through premium Apple resellers.

44 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
designchemical says

In the past (about 6 years ago) we got a mac repaired in Bangkok that had crashed and was still under warranty. We used the following authorised service center:

http://www.maccenter.co.th/map.html

They still had to send to Singapore though to fix it – took about 2 weeks. Also had one repaired directly in Singapore, which took about 3 days.

+9 more

Thanks guys. Think I’ll just have to wait to get to an Apple store so I can deal with them directly :(

475 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Since I know you are returning to Bangkok soon; Here you have plenty of official places of Apple ( apart from the many knockout ones) Ill give you a couple to start with:

-Take the BTS to Asok station, go downstairs to the MRT and take it to Phraram 9 Station. Take the exit that says “fortune tower” Once outside is your building on your righhand side. Go to the 3rd floor and follow the corridors when you get off the stairs to your left. Continue the corridor and pass the multiple stores of pirate programs,cd’s and movies (if your interested in that each copy costs around 300thb) and you will get to a round like hall full of computer stores. Apple shop is right beneath the escalator.

-Take the BTS to Siam Station, and go to exit 2 to Siam Paragon, in there take the escalators to the 3rd floor, and in your far left you will see iStudio Store ( next to Kinokuniya book store)

1373 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

In Hong Kong indeed. Prices are sweet :inlove:

by
by
by
by
by
by