632 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Thecodingdude says

sigh...Even right now, their system is STILL insecure (although, it isn’t /as/ bad as what I discovered before). I’ll let them find it.

If they don’t sort their act out, they are going to get hacked, yet again.

7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

sigh...Even right now, their system is STILL insecure (although, it isn’t /as/ bad as what I discovered before). I’ll let them find it. If they don’t sort their act out, they are going to get hacked, yet again.

LET THEM KNOW !

I don’t want envato to get hacked

I need the money next month to buy Dawnguard for Skyrim!

:D

632 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Thecodingdude says

sigh...Even right now, their system is STILL insecure (although, it isn’t /as/ bad as what I discovered before). I’ll let them find it. If they don’t sort their act out, they are going to get hacked, yet again.

LET THEM KNOW !

I don’t want envato to get hacked

I need the money next month to buy Dawnguard for Skyrim!

:D

haha, dawnguard does look awesome indeed. Too bad I don’t play Skyrim much :(

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Since it doesn’t look like there’s anything I can do to convince you to talk to Support rather than continue to encourage hacking on the forums, I have to lock this thread down. We certainly want to make everything as secure as we can, but there comes a point where it becomes more about drama and grandstanding than being actually helpful to our community. Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by