698 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
segen says

Considering singing up. Let me know what you guys think of this? http://www.jungledisk.com

1148 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
fillerspace says

I use JungleDisk. Works great for automatic backups, and you can access it over the web.

698 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
segen says
I use JungleDisk. Works great for automatic backups, and you can access it over the web.

What Plan do you have and how much space do you use actually. What’s your monthly bill at the end? Thanks.

1148 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
fillerspace says

I signed up when there was only one plan, but now I guess it is called the Personal plan for $2/mo plus storage fees ($0.15/GB I think). I only back up the my documents folder from my laptop (where all my project files are…Everything else – tv shows, movies, and mp3s – is backed up locally on 2 external hard drives.), just in case the laptop is lost, damaged, or stolen, so it is about 700MB. My bill is $2.09 each month. It looks like now they are including the first 5 GB free with the $2 plan. Definitely worth the price, considering other services like Mozy charge $5/mo to start.

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Fillerspace your wasting 2 bucks buddy, you should use Dropbox 2GB – 5GB free and is wonderful!

698 posts
+10 more
segen says

Yes, I need more then 5GB, much more.

58 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
BulkyCranium says

Carbonite is good to & they just came out with a Snow Leopard version – if you are on a Mac.

www.carbonite.com

1148 posts
+3 more
fillerspace says
Fillerspace your wasting 2 bucks buddy, you should use Dropbox 2GB – 5GB free and is wonderful!

I’ve been hosted at Rackspace for years so I trust Rackspace (who owns JungleDisk) more than a 2 year old company. That peace of mind is worth $24 a year.

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
Yes, I need more then 5GB, much more.

\\

Via: Dropbox.com

698 posts
+10 more
segen says

I know about Dropbox Plans I just wanted to know of someone had experience with Jungle Disk. I wanted to hear some user reviews :)

by
by
by
by
by
by