605 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Blinn says

????! < (Please add support for Japanese letters, thank you)

I’m really fond of Japan and I was wondering if any of you Envato people are from the great country. :)

As you can see, I’ve recently started learning Japanese and it’d be awesome if I had a friend to practice with.

I’m not fluent yet, but I’ve nearly completed Hiragana and I’m now beginning to learn Katakana. I hope to start learning Kanji someday soon. :)

5190 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

I spent a couple months last year in Japan and had a great time. I’m also learning Japanese and slowly slogging through the kanji :P

We have an amazing global community here, but we’ve had to try and keep the forum primarily in the English language in a effort to do the most amount of good to the majority of our users.

1466 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Croatia
OriginalEXE says

Japan, land of dreams :P I hope to visit it some day.

605 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
Blinn says

I spent a couple months last year in Japan and had a great time. I’m also learning Japanese and slowly slogging through the kanji :P We have an amazing global community here, but we’ve had to try and keep the forum primarily in the English language in a effort to do the most amount of good to the majority of our users.

I also hope to go there someday, even if just on a vacation. I’d love to be fluent in Japanese. I hear they treat foreigners there very well as well.

by
by
by
by
by
by