865 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
MichalskiMusic says

I just picked up Omnisphere (along with Trillian) and it quickly became a “go-to”. I also have Alchemy and I don’t think I would want to choose between the two at this point. Both have their place.

1944 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

Alchemy is great – Rob Papen Explorer II is just fabulous! :)

1944 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

I just picked up Omnisphere (along with Trillian) and it quickly became a “go-to”. I also have Alchemy and I don’t think I would want to choose between the two at this point. Both have their place.
Trillian is awesome since it contains all the great Spectrasonics bass sample libraries which I had on Roland CD-ROM. Roland samplers…....happy times – the best filters known to mankind. Spectrasonics/Eric Persing are gifts from the Gods. ! :)
866 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JohnRosso says

I doesn’t. It costs too much. And it’s so large. I don’t like big complex thing

416 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
Marbury-Media says

There seems to be more of a balanced view now so I think I will look around and yes I do have the free version of alchemy which isn’t half bad. Zebra is also very good. Much deeper editing than omniasphere. The native instruments synths are very unique sounding too. Fair play to Eric persing though, he has always been on the cutting edge of sound design. I still hate the distorted reality sample cd I bought way back in 1997.

18 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
IF_Music says
I very like SynthMaster, excellent synth! http://www.kv331audio.com/
1398 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

One of my best purchases :)

1387 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
LumenMedia says
What you mean – Omnisphere as your best purchase or SynthMaster?

One of my best purchases :)
1398 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

I mean Omnisphere :)

72 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
fraserpurdie says

I love Omnisphere, just finished a soundtrack for a short and used it for about 90% of the score, loaded 3 instances into the sequencer and still ran really smoothly. I think its great for electronic / synth and atmospheres / FX :)

by
by
by
by
by
by