1839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Hi Guys!

Just wondering if you use OMNISPHERE to make your music tracks?

Thanks

310 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
AudioAgent says

I do.

273 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
soundroll says

You better ask who doesn’t? :)

1839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

You better ask who doesn’t? :)

+100 ;)

505 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Located in Italy
+1 more
bosone says

I don’t! it costs too much for me! :-(

416 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
Marbury-Media says

I was asking this very question on another site recently with mixed response. I am thinking it is essential as a money making tool for film/TV etc. I could make my own samples etc but this is tempting because it is so fast and easy BUT will I end up just sounding like everything else in this field and fall into the trap of highly polished film trailer mediocrity just like all the millions of hand clappy uke tracks in abundance. Also, someone commented that it uses up all the stereo field in a mix because it is so dominating. The synth engine isn’t that good either relying on samples than waveforms. The jury is out for me as I also have my ipad with loads of nice apps that add many sounds to my music. It’s a case of too much choice now. On a business bread and butter need it could be very useful. I would be interested to know if anyone is getting creative, more unique sounds created for their own use.

542 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Synchrotron says

I’m not sure where you read that but Omnisphere is one of the best synths I have just because it has both the option to use the awesome preset library that comes with it plus the ease of use if you want to make something from scratch.

Omnisphere has both sample based and subtractive oscillators (through DSP) like most other synth. It can also do sort of FM. So it’s bull that it only has sample based oscillators.

You can make the simplest thinnest mono sound you want all the way up to massive effect drenched stereo sounds.

It’s easy to get carried away. But it can do simple sounds as well.

You won’t regret getting it. I haven’t. Sometimes you need those big sounds to compete with the rest of the guys out there. A client can ask for a very typical soundscape. Omnisphere makes that easy for you.

As you’ve probably understood by now, I love Omnisphere. Hehe.

907 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
JBlanks says

I think it’s a great synth and has a wide variety of uses. I use it all the time.

608 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
beepcode says

I do :)

1944 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

Omnisphere has to be one of the ultimate VST synths money can buy. It is simply awesome.

by
by
by
by
by
by