274 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
JumaStudios says

Hey guys,

I received over email some requests to join Linkedin. It seems it is kind of a professional networking website. Anyone knows how it works? If its a good way of connecting with people and find potential partnerships? So many of these things nowadays and I am really wondering if it worth a shot…

Thanks!

75 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
fraserpurdie says

Hey, yeah I use it (pretty bad with social networking though!) I find it’s pretty good for finding people who work in the similar field as you as well as potential clients.

I did a film festival a year ago and found Linkedin was a great way to keep in touch with the people I met, as well as well as enable them to view my portfolio / CV. I’m pretty new to audio jungle, so I’ve not really had time to see what potential Linkedin has with my stuff on here yet.

Hope this is of some help!

Cheers,

Fraser

1556 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

I really like it and recommend getting it!

1. It's good to maintain connections with people in related industries and get introduced to others by these people 2. It acts as a great looking online CV :)

Edit: Not sure why it’s put the above text into weird boxes

274 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
JumaStudios says

Thanks guys…guess I’m gonna give it a try!

@Fraserpurdie Thanks for the tip mate. I also don’t know what effect it can have on AJ…but overall it seems pretty good for connecting with the world outside :)

@SoundFix Sometimes when I write here that weird box appears as well…I get rid of it by separating phrases with 3,4,5 ENTER keys

958 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
Kurlykovs says

It is like Facebook, but just job related :) There are some companies in America that only hire people through Linkedin. I do not have one my self, but it is a good thing to have.

545 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
muscma01 says

I have one and use it pretty frequently. I like joining the music related groups and keeping up on news and connecting with people in the music industry. I recommend using it.

by
by
by
by
by
by