4 so far this year. December and January are the slowest months, at least for me. Start writing and posting, February really picks up. Cheers!.
I’ve made sales, but at a much slower rate since about the week of Christmas. It’s pretty normal for this time of year as far as I can tell, and furthermore from my experience at least it’s not just AudioJungle, but other stock audio sites as well.
Never fear, things will pick up again very soon
Hi, 3 sales. Wait till 7. Jan, than most people are back from vacation and it will go up.
Phew – 1st sale of the year…...a 1 week drought. Good luck to everyone in 2013!
- United Kingdom
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Won a Competition
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
Just got my 50th AJ sale. I only get one every few months these days.
What fantastic designs you have…...you should have more sales!
- Forum Superstar
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Not yet, but December was my best month since I’m here (half September)
Well, i’m not long on AJ yet, but i was used to have 1 or 2 sales a day, but now – nothing… i think it’s pretty quiet at the moment, a lot of people have some days off and don’t really work yet.
Great that SoundFix had two sales already! , congrats to you, Sam (of course it’s because of good items, you do it the right way..!).
Thanks a lot Mat, I think it’s partly because of the feature too, otherwise I would also have none! All sales will pick up soon I hope
Yeah, i think, sales will pick up next week
I wish everyone a nice (and F5- / Apple-R-free) weekend