1038 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
survivor says

Hello to everyone,

it is time to prepare for Christmas and every year I want to give something special, original “yet unseen” to my family: Mother, Father, Brother, my 6 years old daughter and my wife.

As here are many creative people, would You like to share any original Christmas present idea?

Thank You

Jan (survivor)

3717 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

I bought my Mum a Photography book ‘No Words’ by 1x.com this year.

I usually buy her clothes / perfume, but thought I’d get her something a little different this year.

1038 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
survivor says

I bought my Mum a Photography book ‘No Words’ by 1x.com this year. I usually buy her clothes / perfume, but thought I’d get her something a little different this year.

Those Photos looks really great, but I would like the book more then my Mum :D Anyway it can be really a special present for the right person.

Thank You for some inspiration.

3717 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

Yah, it arrived the other day and I must’ve spent an hour just flicking through thinking ‘Damn I want to keep this’

But, I know she’ll also spend lots of time using it when having a cuppa, good coffee table book! :)

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Whatever gift you have in mind, don’t forget to add your =?ref link :D:D

1038 posts
+6 more
survivor says

Whatever gift you have in mind, don’t forget to add your =?ref link :D:D

lol

1038 posts
+6 more
survivor says

Gift a small cute puppy Dog to you family.

Yeah this is a good idea, but it will be the present fot the next year, because my Mother has just finished building her new house and she needs to make a fence a garden first :)

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

I want to give something special, original “yet unseen” to my family: Mother, Father, Brother, my 6 years old daughter and my wife.

Put some effort into it. Head on over to VideoHive, then a quick stop by AudioJungle. Gather some family photos/videos, throw them in the template(s), burn it into a DVD and there you go.

When the time comes, dim the lights, gather everyone around and press play. A fairly simple, yet meaningful prelude for the actual gift exchanging. Cheers.

1038 posts
+6 more
survivor says

I want to give something special, original “yet unseen” to my family: Mother, Father, Brother, my 6 years old daughter and my wife.

Put some effort into it. Head on over to VideoHive, then a quick stop by AudioJungle. Gather some family photos/videos, throw them in the template(s), burn it into a DVD and there you go.

When the time comes, dim the lights, gather everyone around and press play. A fairly simple, yet meaningful prelude for the actual gift exchanging. Cheers.

That is such a perfect idea, I’ve really thought about something like this, but the bad part is, that I don’t own any video software to make a great show. I’ve tried some demo, but I couldn’t upload my own footage into it :(

488 posts Dream big
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in a magazine
+4 more
pixel-industry says

A big Christmas cristal ball with those snowflakes and Santa in it for your little daughter :), something like this http://bit.ly/TwmKFN. i know it’s a bit oldih, but it’s cute :)

by
by
by
by
by
by