914 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
permian says

Yes, we have )
I’ve fulfilled my annual plan on AJ items’ quantity (which was 50 at least, 70..100 are desirable) and it’s time to calculate some numbers for the next year. Guess I’ll think through it more precisely after the New Year.

Going to resist the ukulelerhoea epidemic, making some awesome nonpositive demotivational metal tracks instead.
Last days I’ve started to re-mixing some pieces from portfolios and will continue the next 1-2 month. Also AJ portfolio will be expected some rough cleaning pretty soon.
In music generally I’m going to hit the acoustic road mostly. In fact I planned to buy acoustic guitar by this very moment, but there was no decent ones at the local store I had visited… twice in a row!
From being on AJ I’d like to have the red paw (I mean, seriously :D ), hang out in forums… as per uzh.
But other than that I’m gonna focus on other markets – and it seems like my main resolution, unfortunately.

889 posts Go Acoustic!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
jhunger says

Going to resist the ukulelerhoea epidemic, making some awesome nonpositive demotivational metal tracks instead.

LOL – “nonpositive demotivational” is my new favorite phrase. It perfectly describes the type of music I make outside of the royalty free scene.

914 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
permian says

‘confused’
Joel, please don’t use it in your works’ names – I have a whole lot of music in my head which I was going to put this label on! :D

889 posts Go Acoustic!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
jhunger says

The reason I found it funny is that I recorded a song with lyrics last night (as per one of my resolution goals, though it’s not quite 2013 yet), and the lyrics were introspective at best, downright depressing at worst. It occurs to me that a lot of the lyrics I write are like this, even though I’m a generally happy person.

So the phrase “nonpositive demotivational” struck a chord with me. But no worries about me using it – as far as I’m concerned you have the trademark :)

566 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Waderman says

Goal for 2013. Harvesting and pimp up older songs which are not accaptable for AJ. After some years of experience there are several mixing tricks one should have learned. It´s really fun to “chrome up” the bad mixed songs, give them new brightness and new instrumentation.

We survived 2012 (ok, still 5 days left…) but I think 2013 will be great.

496 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
JType says

Hmm.. I’d like to generally be a bit more prolific than I have been for the last few years.

I have a new EP that I’m working on and I’ll release it for free (first track is already up on soundcloud).

I haven’t been producing for AJ at all recently, I would like to put out 1 AJ upload a month.

I want to put together a website to combine all my various portfolios and styles. I’m terrible at web-design, so I might need to seek some help for that. It’s way overdue.

Also, I want to put a bit more effort into promoting my work through the various networks (soundcloud, twitter, etc) that I use.

A lot of things really. :)

201 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
TJMusic says

My main goals for the new year are like these:

- buy ukulele at last ;) - finish a complicated music video for one of my tracks that consumes my time since April!, - keep editing and improving my old tracks that can be helped and deleting those that can’t, - add a few really good tracks, not looking at a time it takes to make them, - improve the quality thinking about a goal of having a track featured!

I’m still happy with the lessons learned this year, and no matter if I make the resolutions, I’m sure I’ll learn more important things next year :)

1033 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
MastaBlack_fK says

making some awesome nonpositive demotivational

Respect, dude! I support you )

914 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
permian says

Thanx, Vlad )

QAudioProductions
QAudioProductions Recent Posts
Threads Started
36 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Europe
QAudioProductions says

My plan is to open an exclusive AJ account as well and to write 50 quality songs in 2013 for that account. But I will still submit music to my non exclusive account. But maybe songs in another category….:) Another plan is to gain sales but that comes with quality songs :-)

Happy New Year to all of you…..

by
by
by
by
by
by