3 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
jnealie says

I am doing an ANTI-BULLYING project for a local high school (all out of pocket budget since it is volunteer based). I’d like to show a facebook/twitter page, as if someone is typing something on their new status post. (Ie: you see the cursor blink, and then words start to type. Then you start to see the “like” button increase as people like what that person posted). The idea is to show how cyber bullying happens all the time on FB and twitter. If you’d like to see an example of how something similar to this is used, I found it in another anti-bullying video and thought it was great. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5PZ_Bh-M6o

Examples I like in video: 0:32 seconds 0:42 seconds 0:56 seconds 2:18 seconds

I’d like to have this no later than February 3rd, but the sooner the better. Since this is all volunteer based, my budget is VERY small. However, I can still pay something, and also give credit in the video credits if you’d like. Let me know if you can help! I am doing this for a really great cause for these kids, I wanted to make an impact and I think this would help them visualize. Thanks in advance!

by
by
by
by
by
by