2715 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says
Or perhaps you could use the envanto “mascots” .. fox , fish , bear , bee .. and create a sort of happy tree friends … you’re good with this splatter thingies ;)

I gave you 5 stars on NG, Alon

I like the idea of dfs.... and in cheap animation style that would be awesome, but you forgot one.. the crazy Crab from 3DOcean :D the Envato Show sounds good

my favorit name is “The Envatos” sounds like a Mafia Gang.. I can see it nearly in my mind, the Bear as the Don with the machine gun in his hands, the Fox with the Fish in the hand as weapon…........

LMAO if you think I’m high or drunk, I’m not :D

469 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

Thanks again to all!

If Envato will be interested to support this the idea of an animated show by sponsoring the show with some $ it could be helpful. ;)
“THE ENVATOS ” (awesome name Daniel!) could be a weekly/monthly show.

I even got a few rough ideas to promote Envato (that’s the mine idea of the show):
- Every webisode, will have display: “SPONSORED BY ENVATO ” at the beginning of the animation just like any other professional show out there. - There will be links to the marketplaces or any other Envato’s websites on the description so people will follow.

Feature guest for every webisode: - Every webisode we should have a special guest (one of our Authors as a character). and the cool stuff, the guest’s voice will be played by the Author itself hehe. - Every show will promote one feature/item from Envato.

I start to understand that people like “weird” animations, I mean… if my cheap animation got about 25 subscribers in the last 12 hours… Just imagine what Envato show could do :D

I got so many other ideas, and also you guys who reads this typed so many cool ideas and I bet you’ve got plenty more. it doesn’t have to be in “cheap animation style” I can animate other styles (cheap style is just a faster way to animate), it doesn’t have to be Dirty or Creepy, it could be anything else, so when I’m talking about this idea, it’s in General and not a specific style. :)

But I guess it’s up to Envato’s Decision, if it will support this idea, I’M IN ! :D

if I could make a POLL , I would do it to see who’s interested in this.

Sorry about my bad English.

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

hehehe greeat ideas…. make a poll on http://polldaddy.com and share it here

469 posts
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

Great idea Daniel, Thanks :)
I’ll create a Poll soon probably in my blog, then i’ll open a thread with a link in a hope that people will vote for this idea.

72 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
Themolution says

Its absolutly awsome!

134 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
FlashJam says

It’s wicked! Great job Krazy

469 posts
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

Thanks All :D
Maybe you’ll like THIS IDEA (maybe not).

317 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
kramz says

lol..Awesome work there

39 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Brazil
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
ledzepBR says

KrazyKartoons, simple and straight to the point… thumbs up!

But please help me understand something, I think I might be going crazy or seeing this the wrong way, but shouldn´t the character who says “wanna see something cool?” be the one who does the killing?

469 posts
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says
KrazyKartoons, simple and straight to the point… thumbs up! But please help me understand something, I think I might be going crazy or seeing this the wrong way, but shouldn´t the character who says “wanna see something cool” be the one who does the killing?

Thank You! :)
“oops” – I forgot to show how the Carrot hypnotized Bob in this webisode… (every character got some talent) ...This all webisode is a none sense hehe.

Look at Bob’s face… before and after ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by