844 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

Step One… In name box; what name i should use in Name box ? Just kinda confused…

741 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
Hotpin says

I registered, made my projects but now i cant get in to make more projects! i cant log in what is going on! like it was one time entry or what?

191 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FlatlineRo says

Although I’ve read the service agreement I still don’t understand this simple questions:

If I sell something on Microlancer will I also be able to sell the exact same thing on Graphicriver, 3Docean or Activeden under regular and extended Licence?

And from this “Where the materials I deliver to you are created by me specifically for the job, I assign all worldwide intellectual property rights (such as copyright) in those materials to you.”

If I sell an illustration on Microlancer, the buyer has the right to add some text on it(add a minor change) and sell it on Graphicriver as a flyer?

857 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Featured in the Envato Market Community podcast
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
Jordan_M Envato team says

Quick question about the services. Evey one is titled ad “xxxxxx Design”. Does that mean we can only offer for example in the “One Page Design” category a PSD or can we also offer HTML/CSS coding and offer a fully working site? Because as for now it seems like microlancer is only for designers (which is fine of course) but just asking if it’s going to be only design or will the categories also inlcude for example coding in the future or can we just offer coding now without separate categories?

For now, coding services aren’t allowed as part of the graphics based services. As soon as we expand into that area and can support it, we will be!

+7 more

Just got an email saying that I’m invited. Do all beta testers get the Beta Tester badge on their profile?

Yes. We’ll be applying Beta badges in the next 1-2 weeks. :)

+7 more

Step One… In name box; what name i should use in Name box ? Just kinda confused…

When you’re creating a service? Or on sign up? Sorry, I’m a bit unsure which section you’re referring to :P

177 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
DragonSigh says

I’ve got an error on updated page “Become a Service Provider” with email fields. Reported through contacts, so check it out, please.

820 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Flinzar says

Jordan? Why can’t I access the site?

+7 more

I’ve got an error on updated page “Become a Service Provider” with email fields. Reported through contacts, so check it out, please.

Sorry to hear! Thanks for sending in a ticket about it, makes it much easier to track :)

Jords

+7 more

Although I’ve read the service agreement I still don’t understand this simple questions:

If I sell something on Microlancer will I also be able to sell the exact same thing on Graphicriver, 3Docean or Activeden under regular and extended Licence?

And from this “Where the materials I deliver to you are created by me specifically for the job, I assign all worldwide intellectual property rights (such as copyright) in those materials to you.”

If I sell an illustration on Microlancer, the buyer has the right to add some text on it(add a minor change) and sell it on Graphicriver as a flyer?

Hey! Sorry for the late reply to this one. I started writing an answer but then re-read it and thought it sounded too long and confusing! There are a few important concepts we need to get across. Instead, and I hope you don’t mind sitting tight for a day or two longer, what we want to do is put together a really detailed FAQ with examples that illustrate how these kind of situations work and chuck it on the site. I think this question will come up a lot and I’d love for us to give a strong and clear answer on it from the start. I’ll ping you when we’ve uploaded it! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by