I am working on some code, and wanted to animate the zoom and link icons on image hover.
I have all the actual code working, but need now to be able to if possible animate the icons into view.
Basically I want the smallest amount of code to do this, prefer css3 / jquery not really fussed.
But what I want to do, is on hover of the image, the icons animate upwards from bottom of image to absolute position as shown in image. Then on mouseout ( of image ) the icons fade away.
If you can point me to anything, greatly appreciated. Rather do this with just the absolute smallest amount of code, please.
ps: added , happy to create a js fiddle.
Cheers Guys, opted for a combination of Codingjack and leli2000’s code
Cheers chaps ^5
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
I think it’s realy cool idea, i upload on VH pack 70 animated icons for web and IT ))