• Italy
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+1 more
indieground says

It’s better if I send you a private message if you want to see it!

By the way Raincutter is right, it’s unfair to delete the “0” sales flyers.

But I’m very perplexed about some (a lot) of flyers that have been approved in those months, and maybe they made 3-4 sales in the first days and when they get off the homepage they sink into oblivion, and maybe the same author makes another similar and his next flyer makes the same end.

And maybe it’s sad that the flyer category is congested by those forgotten (and sometimes also copied from other authors) flyers and posters.

What to say.. Of course I’m not giving up just for a rejection, I’ll try to do something better! I was only surprised because I tought that my flyer wasn’t even worst than my other ones!

195 posts We're here to serve
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
isoarts says

One of my Flyers was rejected by one Reviewer, I complain about it and it was then approved by some other Reviewer without changes. If you committed that your work is good than fight for it. Reviewers just people like anybody else and there have his good an bad days. Mostly good of course! ;-)

153 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
Elicabe says

I see several new flyers… normal quality

3085 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+1 more
Raincutter says

Word online is, some reviewers are stealing works. easy enough done, just reject them with the bad., No one is the wiser. This is why envato have been targeted by hackers, everything ends up so fast on free sites. I have been personally ripped off now 10 time all on different sites, lots of cartoons floating around the web now. Lets not forget some of the scamming freelance sites.

Strangely, I didn’t heard that word. Where did you hear it? Also yep, hackers can do anything. But the stuff ends up so fast on bad sites is not because of them. If you’re aware about the web situation, most of the digital items gets upped in few hours at bad sites. In that point, Envato is still lacking behind which is a good thing for sure.

195 posts We're here to serve
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
isoarts says

Word online is, some reviewers are stealing works. easy enough done, just reject them with the bad., No one is the wiser. This is why envato have been targeted by hackers, everything ends up so fast on free sites. I have been personally ripped off now 10 time all on different sites, lots of cartoons floating around the web now. Lets not forget some of the scamming freelance sites.

By all do respect, but I have a hard time to believe that any reviewer doing such things.

39 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Mrkra says

Hmm I’m not sure Indie. There have obviously been many flyers uploaded for sometime now and after a while a lot start to look the same. Just had a look on the front page and there are still several new ones – would help if we could see the preview.

But if they’re now using that generic message, I guess they’re being more stringent about what is getting accepted as with some of the other popular categories. All in all, does seem strange though.

343 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
JackHowell says

I had the same message back after my item was held for a while. It wasn’t a flyer but a set of web menus I use quite often in my own work… unfortunately rejected on the grounds of not being unique enough in a very popular area.

Yeah, I was annoyed, but I understand the reason behind the rejection. They are not vey unique or special but they are made very well compared to the competition… maybe that was missed during review… I don’t know.

I think we are all going to find soon that breaking into popular categories is going to be difficult. Ironically being unique can mean less sales and being the same as everyone else means more… sounds unbalanced, right?

Humph. :(

by
by
by
by
by
by