128 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
MCDenny says

to think that some items really shouldn’t be approved ? Really cheap midi sounds or guitar not well tuned… It’s nice to stay open and I don’t want to be rude but there should be a minimum quality required but sometimes it’s really really low…

Hey i don’t want to say that i always make super high quality stuff, it wouldn’t bother me if reviewers tells me i should work more on this or this ! but what i hear sometimes is just.. frightening !! :)

what do you think ??
I have that opinion since the first day I came to audiojungle, especially listening to some ukulele songs
213 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
vaisnava says

to think that some items really shouldn’t be approved ? Really cheap midi sounds or guitar not well tuned… It’s nice to stay open and I don’t want to be rude but there should be a minimum quality required but sometimes it’s really really low…

You know what is funny some times… I think there are some buyers that want “bad” music, because “bad” music has in some way become “good” music to them and maybe their primary target audience, friends, etc. Also, sometimes the crappiest sounding curbside instruments can carry a lot more emotion than a properly tuned guitar with spot on fingering…

I wouldn’t play new age in a country western bar, and I wouldn’t play techno video game music for people who expect the opera… However, some 8-bit Dubble-Wubble-Wub-Wub Glitch Tech-Step for some angsty hormonal teenagers… Hell yeah! Why not? ;)

189 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
JohnWiser says

Best reply yet! :D You know what is funny some times… I think there are some buyers that want “bad” music, because “bad” music has in some way become “good” music to them and maybe their primary target audience, friends, etc. Also, sometimes the crappiest sounding curbside instruments can carry a lot more emotion than a properly tuned guitar with spot on fingering… I wouldn’t play new age in a country western bar, and I wouldn’t play techno video game music for people who expect the opera… However, some 8-bit Dubble-Wubble-Wub-Wub Glitch Tech-Step for some angsty hormonal teenagers… Hell yeah! Why not? ;)
by
by
by
by
by
by