Once and a while I’ll go back a page and every file will start playing at once – creating a blaring awful noise.
I’m using Firefox.
Hi Bjorn — this bug occurs when you’ve played a selection of previews on a page, go to another page and then hit back. It shouldn’t occur unless you’ve played several previews on the page you’re going back to and awful noise will be comprised of the same previews you played before. I’m describing the specifics so you can let us know if you’re doing anything different and there’s more to the bug than we realize. We just discovered this a few days ago and it’s on the list to get fixed.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- United States