417 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Sharky says

Where are they??? It’s so obscure, I’ve searched over the help, wiki and google.

131 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Taiwan Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
buddhabeats says
http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/353

Scroll down to number 4.

That’s what you need, right? I didn’t find it my first time around either. :)

717 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Waderman says

Hi, and keep in mind to put the watermark over the complete track, not only the first 1 min loop. Otherwise it will be soft rejected

417 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Sharky says

Cheers. It’s so weird these things are hidden away. I have the same experience when looking for VH assets or watermarks.

293 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Spain
Octopusic says

Try to balance both song and watermark volumes and watch not to reach the clipping level

by
by
by
by
by
by