rtofvnt says

Me personally … a little to late.

11 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
NathanWeeks says

This actually makes me a little nervous since I have my first few tracks currently in the review process. Hopefully at least some of them will make the cut.

At the same time, if this weeds out some of the competition, it may be well worth the trade off of having a few songs rejected.

139 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
SERFmusic says

I’ve only been a part of Audio Jungle as an author for a week but this seems to be good news :). I think quality of music should be strived for on our end as producers/creators/authors and AJ’s end as well. This gives the consumers what they deserve for their project news: Quality!

11 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
NathanWeeks says

Something that I’m wondering about is how many times someone can have their song rejected before the reviewers might not be willing to review their songs anymore.

693 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+3 more
OhmLab says

Like many things here with Envato/AJ and just about every other marketplace online, you need to make things happen yourself if they are not progressing to your wants/needs/expectations. There are countless ways to change things, in regards to your own personal approach, follow through and even success. BUT you can also find ways to start trends throughout the entire community by bringing your own ideas to the table and them acting upon them. No need to wait around for anyone/anything.

Here are some of the steps I have taken to change things a bit. (You may have noticed some of these have already been replicated successfully by others around the community since I started them up a couple years ago.)

Make collections featuring only other AJ authors.
http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/a-challenge/68224

Build up our social networks.
http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/lets-build-up-our-social-networks/43445

Artist profile interviews featured on the OhmLab site.
http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/artist-profiles/34070

There are more, but these have been pretty popular in comparison to some of the others. I couldn’t find the original post for the collections thread, so I started a new one today to replace it. We can change things if we want to. We do not need Envato to stop other projects to begin something for us like promoting ourselves and each other. Once this network has developed to a more mature state, and we stop launching new sites as often, there will be opportunity to focus on fine-tuning a sorts of things. And if we already have a bunch of great things rolling, it will be much easier for them to be incorporated/implemented on Envato’s end…

17 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
abbaspremjee says

I am all up for raising the bar…. there is too much music which dilutes the interest of the buyer…

by
by
by
by
by
by