So, I’ve searched a bit but I havent’s found an answer to my question. On the Affiliates page it says: «Refer new users to any of the Envato Marketplaces and you’ll receive 30% of their first purchase or cash deposit»
But what if I refer a user that doesn’t buy anything, nor deposits any cash, but he becomes an author and starts selling stuff. Do I get any type of comission? I would think I would get a commission on his first sale, but the text is not clear on this point.
Anyone knows anything more in detail?
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
Referral program refers to referrer purchase, not sale, so I would say no
but the text is not clear on this point.
you’ll only receive 30% of their first purchase or cash deposit