124 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
JStephens says

Thanks all for the feedback, we ended up purchasing 5 NT2As as we already have our “go to” high quality studio mics on hand i.e. (U87 etc.) , these are more for use with newer artists, and less important work. Mixtapes etc.

Rode is a great quality microphone for the low price – mid price range, however if your going to spend over 1,200 I’d get into Neumann mics instead, much better quality over all. But again, it depends on who you are recording, their voice etc. Different mics can capture the same voice in many different ways.

Thanks all for the recommendations :)

Willow_Branch_Music
Willow_Branch_Music Recent Posts
Threads Started
49 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Willow_Branch_Music says

Because it hasn’t been said the Sure SM7 is money on vocals.

60 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Turkey
Greysound says
JStephens said
Thanks all for the feedback, we ended up purchasing 5 NT2As as we already have our “go to” high quality studio mics on hand i.e. (U87 etc.) , these are more for use with newer artists, and less important work. Mixtapes etc.

Rode is a great quality microphone for the low price – mid price range, however if your going to spend over 1,200 I’d get into Neumann mics instead, much better quality over all. But again, it depends on who you are recording, their voice etc. Different mics can capture the same voice in many different ways.

Thanks all for the recommendations :)

You’ve just picked an awesome one ;) Enjoy it Jonathan!

60 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
miskstep says

josephsons! they’re AMAZING and about a third of the price of equally comparable mics.

http://www.josephson.com/

by
by
by
by
by
by