14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
dolphinwines says

iam sorry never know this, I’ve been looking about this tutorial but it makes me confused. I think it would be better ask directly to your experiences. what profile choice for working space CMYK, and color management polices…

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
dolphinwines says

omg. .

111 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Turkey
bakircius says

I have seen this post. Actually i have never know this settings. You posted this right place. Sorry… Happy holiday to you ;)

111 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Turkey
bakircius says

Why don’t you try these settings as default? If you want to ask what u have used for working space, i am only setting up CMYK 300dpi. just…

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
dolphinwines says

Why don’t you try these settings as default? If you want to ask what u have used for working space, i am only setting up CMYK 300dpi. just…
:D just to know to know for the best printing results , what the choice optional profile :) thanks, Happy holiday too :D &
2092 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Graphic-Studio says

:D just to know to know for the best printing results , what the choice optional profile :) thanks, Happy holiday too :D &

A printing Profile should be provided by your printer, as some printers like to use either different profiles or custom for their equipment.

When it comes to setting color for CMYK printing, there are lots of variables involved.

Mostly, we just set up for CMYK, and the buyer should check with their printer if their files needs to be changed to that printers profile.

Nowadays with digital presses, most items print well. If you must have exact colors, then you need to use calibrated monitor, use a color profile from printing company.

Always make sure your colors are within Gamut for CMYK.

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
dolphinwines says

very useful for me, now i know what is gamut..

thanks this point - just set up for CMYK - Profile should be provided by your printer

looks like your name shows your skills. sometimes I could ask again for this issue to you :D

MC

by
by
by
by
by
by