2114 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
fifty_tons says

Hi, I uploaded a file a few minutes ago, and I ahd some problems. I remember having other issues as well when uploading the last time.

I uploaded the zip files, and the preview.zip package ended uploading, and even the remove button appeard beside it, but the “working” icon was still showing the animation, and the preview package wasn’t activated, meaning I couldn’t choose it from the drop down. I refreshed the page and then I could select it (don’t know if it’s good or bad, hopefuly it got uploaded completely).

Also, when hitting the submit files for review button, I was taken to the “we’re making small changes…” page. When I hit refresh my file was in the queue, so I didn’t get any message telling me that my files were uploaded.

Did anybody had these issues before? Also, should I re-upload? I’m thinking that maybe the files were not uploaded completely.

Thanks.

edit: the upload button doesn’t show either, all I see is a white square in the place of the upload button.

3202 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+9 more
ADG3studios Staff says

Hey 50, yeah I have seen this a couple times in the past too. If it says that the file is in the queue then I’m pretty sure that it got there ok. I’ll make sure the devs are aware of the glitch again so if there’s anything to look into they will.

2114 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
fifty_tons says

Thanks Adrien :)

by
by
by
by