• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Romania
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
studio_21 says

Am I stupid or do I not know how to read? Am I reading correctly that for every withdrawal deposit.. etc they charge , plus they monthly charge $1 for maintenance. Who would ever get that card ?

335 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+3 more
tiam says

Thats actually not that unusual. Say for example Amex. They charge quite a lot each year for just having the card. If you have a card from the bank and withdraw outside the country the card is issued it almost every time costs a lot of money. :)

124 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
JStephens says

Out of all the internet/online banks or better yet “merchant service fund transferes” since they are not banks, by regulation standards Payoneer is the best. They have the lowest fees and the best ease of use, plus they are not fraudsters like Paypal. Big Corporations are the anti-christ for us hard working citizens, keep em good and moderate like Payoneer :)

435 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Romania
studio_21 says

I guess I need to do more research. So far I`ve had no problems with Paypal ;)

448 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says
studio_21 said
Am I stupid or do I not know how to read? Am I reading correctly that for every withdrawal deposit.. etc they charge , plus they monthly charge $1 for maintenance. Who would ever get that card ?

Hey,

A full list of Pricing and Fees can be viewed by selecting the Payoneer payment method (without actually applying). As every partner/affiliate program we work with has a unique set of Pricing and Fees, we don’t have anything publicly listed on our website, to avoid confusion.

Our Pricing and Fees are among the lowest available on the market today, and if you have any specific questions or comments, I’d be more than happy to assist.

Thanks,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

by
by
by
by
by
by