297 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Located in Italy
+1 more
Cinquequarti says

Hi there! We’re sure there’s a thread about this, but we weren’t able to find it. The question is the following:

We want to sign in with a not exclusive profile too, here on AJ, so we should have two profiles: 1 exclusive and 1 not exclusive. Can we delete some of our tracks that haven’t sales to re-upload on Not Exclusive portfolio? Or is there a mode to switch between the two portfolios? Furthermore, we would to know if it’s possible to switch, in case, the sold items and, if so, if them all preserve their status (sales, rating, comments and so on)

Sorry for question, english and time loss :D

2181 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I don’t have these two accounts, but from what I’ve learned reading numerous forum topics on this matter is this:

Can we delete some of our tracks that haven’t sales to re-upload on Not Exclusive portfolio?
The official word is that you can’t upload your files back to the marketplace(s) once you delete them.

Or is there a mode to switch between the two portfolios?
As far as I know, nope, there isn’t any utility that helps maintaining non- and exclusive portfolios/accounts. Even the two-accounts system is a “hack” and not a real long-term solution, if you ask me.

Furthermore, we would to know if it’s possible to switch, in case, the sold items and, if so, if them all preserve their status (sales, rating, comments and so on)
Even if they let you switch any of your items (ie. delete and then upload again under different account), it would be just like that – removing and uploading it just like uploading from scratch, therefore all file stats are gone/nulled.

Again, none of these answers are official answers, but I’m pretty sure they’re correct. Anyway, I hope this helps… ;)

936 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

You cannot re-upload the items once deleted. You can switch any of your accounts from exclusive to non-exclusive and vice-versa, and there’s a 1 month latency between these changeovers.
Something like that.

297 posts
  • Located in Italy
+1 more
Cinquequarti says

You can switch any of your accounts from exclusive to non-exclusive and vice-versa, and there’s a 1 month latency between these changeovers.
Something like that.

Nice news! Hope a staff member will reply soon!

936 posts
+1 more
permian says

Just check your “Settings” – “Exclusivity of Your Items”, you’ll see it personally )

365 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
musicguy says

I had earlier two accounts and before stopping to use the lesser one I asked via support if I can transfer all (9) tracks to my main portfolio.

It was admitted, but with note this is not a standard practice a had not to be repeated again. Tracks were then transfered automatically, without uploading them again.

So dont delete your tracks ask AJ staff – hope that helps! 8-)

936 posts
+1 more
permian says

Hope a staff member will reply soon!

That was funny :)

297 posts
  • Located in Italy
+1 more
Cinquequarti says

I had earlier two accounts and before stopping to use the lesser one I asked via support if I can transfer all (9) tracks to my main portfolio. So dont delete your tracks ask AJ staff – hope that helps! 8-)

Sure: this thread is flagged for staff reply

297 posts
  • Located in Italy
+1 more
Cinquequarti says

Hope a staff member will reply soon!
That was funny :)

Did not got it, Permian. Ahahahaha, what’s funny?

720 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
FxProSound says

I had an incident with exclusive account. You can move songs to another after deleting from previous one, but leave a message for reviewer while you upload it again. There’s no possibility to transfer songs between accounts by staff. Switching from non-ex to ex is immediate, opposite way – 30 days.

by
by
by
by
by
by