746 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
KabbalisticVillage says

So what is the Logo’s and Idents section all about…what type of music is it?who is it for?

and i didnt want to start a whole thread about this but i was starting to lose a bit of hope in my stuff because i only made one sale since i joined a month ago but today i just made my second one…the interesting thing is i got 8 dollars for it instead of seven like the last one…were there changes made? Thanks

386 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
DamianN says

It’s mainly for video openers, e.g. like this: http://videohive.net/item/particle-reveal/81677

If a buyer pays for your track directly from paypal, then must add 2$ to buy it (and you receive an additional 1$)

57 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Belarus
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Mexikus says

So what is the Logo’s and Idents section all about…what type of music is it?who is it for? and i didnt want to start a whole thread about this but i was starting to lose a bit of hope in my stuff because i only made one sale since i joined a month ago but today i just made my second one…the interesting thing is i got 8 dollars for it instead of seven like the last one…were there changes made? Thanks
Be patient, listen more and do not look at the others. Improve Your Style
by
by
by
by
by
by