34 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Serbia
slavenski says

Hello,I wish to ask some one here,when the Rules here say that is not posible to upload here the some of the songs,for what songs the rules mean?For the songs that are already published and protected by authority houses of any country?I have some songs that I want to upload now,but they are published in my country but i am the one who is the owner of this songs,authority wrights of the songs is on me.Thanks for the answers.

732 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
FxProSound says

Hello neighbour! If you’re exclusive you can submit not published songs only. If you’re non-ex you are not limited.

The only thing you must remember is PRO. If your song is registered and protected by PRO you can NOT submit it here as Royalty Free. Some PROs do not allow you to sell anything without them. So be careful in this area if you’re PRO member.

34 posts
  • Located in Serbia
slavenski says

Hello neighbor :).Well here in Audio jungle,i am beginner I am not exclusive here in Audio jungle,but I say some music publisher from my country publish my album,but authority rights of that songs belong to me.Can you tell what do you mean about word “PRO” ? Thanks :)

268 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Featured in the Envato Market Community podcast
+8 more
dejans says

Basically, if you registered the track with Sokoj, you can not sell it here. AFAIK.

34 posts
  • Located in Serbia
slavenski says

So Dejans,if I already registered some of song with Sokoj,even if I put the song in another arrangment I can not sell it here? Thanks

525 posts Epic Trailer Music
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
MartijndeBont says

A performance rights organisation (PRO) provides intermediary functions, particularly collection of royalties, between copyright holders and parties who wish to use copyrighted works publicly in locations such as shopping and dining venues. Legal consumer purchase of works, such as buying CDs from a music store, confer private performance rights. PROs usually only collect royalties when use of a work is incidental to an organization’s purpose. Royalties for works essential to an organization’s purpose, such as theaters and radio, are usually negotiated directly with the rights holder. (From Wikipedia)

I’m not sure how strict the rules on Envato are, but I shouldn’t re-arrange items that are registered and sell them here, just to be safe. Maybe it’s better to contact support about this.

34 posts
  • Located in Serbia
slavenski says

Thanks so much people :).i will see what to do,the point that I never get also any kind of money from my authority house that I have,I will contact my authority house from my country,because my music is in the desk more then a 5 years,my authority house never help me and never support me about to give me the money from my music,because lot of time my music already been in the TV,Radio.And i get nothing,so this is the reason I want to put my music here to earn even maybe some money. thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by