95 posts
  • Collector Level 1
  • Envato Team
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Australia
bensmithett
Envato team
says

Just a quick note in case you see it in the wild – we’re running a small A/B test on item pages over the next few days.

Instead of the usual panel sliding down from the top of the page, a very small percentage of users will see this when they click the “Purchase” button:

\\

293 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
candeed
says

Happy testing, Dev Team!

Hope you find the best checkout funnel.

:grin:

3022 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
+13 more
Creattive
says

Hi, I’m wondering if the “Buy with prepaid credits” is always so present or only when there is in fact enough money in the account. Most of the buyers still use direct payment but that option is now very hidden.

2065 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
+9 more
FinalDestiny
says

I hope this will be visible only when there’s enough balance, otherwise the buyers will probably not notice the bottom text and we’ll miss a couple of sales. If the user doesn’t have money in the balance, I think it should be the other way around, with the PayPal payment by default

Other than that, I think it’s a great improvement. :)

3022 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
+13 more
Creattive
says

@FinalDestiny

+1 my thoughts exactly!

782 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Featured Item
  • Bundle Boss
  • Featured Author
+5 more
MeGustaMusic
says

@FinalDestiny +2 Good to know there are new improvements coming =)

1406 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 8
  • Beta Tester
+9 more
Pricop
says

The exact same question! Is the paypal link so small only when we have enough credit on the balance to pay with it?? And even so, the paypal link should be more emphased. Also when the balance isn’t enough, it should be vice-versa.

125 posts
  • Copyright Ninja
  • Trendsetter
  • Author Level 5
  • Freebie
+5 more
pantherius
says

If it is possible, please create a direct link, so we will be able to redirect from the demo page (or affiliate page) directly to the checkout screen.

3757 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Spain
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+11 more
pezflash
says

Agree with the bigger Paypal button. Also, try to find some place to display alerts like “Hello newbie, this is not a Wordpress theme” or something like that. ;)

1832 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Trendsetter
  • United States
  • Copyright Ninja
+6 more
plugindistrict
says

Can you please change the wording for (includes $2 surcharge)? It would make new buyers feel better if they were getting a “discount” instead of paying a fee for paypal. So you could move it to the top portion and say (includes $2 discount).

To back this up, please search the forums for $2 surcharge and you will see many posts from unhappy people that ended up not buying. This could be fixed by a small wording change.

Doesn’t it sound better to get a “discount” to use prepaid deposits?

by
by
by
by
by
by