• Canada
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
cpostill says

Hey folks!

I’ve recently begun producing a podcast that is focused around sound and music. It is titled Sounds Like An Earful and we’re about to release our 2nd episode. The general premise of the show is that it takes a theme or concept from the world of sound designers / musicians and pairs it with everyday ‘normal’ people stuff. It’s meant to be accessible, entertaining and just good fun.

So moving forward I would love to feature some of the talent from AudioJungle on the show, as I’m sure many of you have really brilliant stories and insight to share. You can find a list of guest spots I’m looking to fill in the near future here . You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes here .

Any feedback, or ideas, or stories, etc. are all welcome and I’d love to even work some of your work into the show if you want to throw ideas my way!

Thanks again everybody, hope you enjoy it!

Christopher

335 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+3 more
tiam says

Sounds like a really fun thing to be involved in. How can one participate? :)

97 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
iJozsi says

This seems like a really cool project! I`m looking forward to hearing about it in the future!

12 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
cpostill says
tiam said
Sounds like a really fun thing to be involved in. How can one participate? :)

Thanks guys! The participate page on the shows website describes which guest spots I still need for upcoming episodes…. However, aside from episodes I would also like to produce extra bonus 5-10 minute segments for listeners as well… If you have any good sound-related story, or a particular piece of your own music with a story behind it, really anything that can open up listeners’ ears and make them think a little…. Email me using the form on the website and let me know what you’d like to pitch for the show!

Maybe we could even collaborate on a segment too… I’d love that!

Christopher

by
by
by
by
by
by