1244 posts Sr. Mockup Crafter
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
CarlosViloria says

well, it seems I didn’t either will be in this bundle :P

5324 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

High quality files by the same users, there is tons of new files every month by tons of new users. I’m guessing the reason people want their file in these bundles is for a bit of publicity.

Personally I think the publicity should go to people that haven’t been included

It should also be noted that a lot of the selected authors contribute nothing to our community here. Just an observation.

1257 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

High quality files by the same users, there is tons of new files every month by tons of new users. I’m guessing the reason people want their file in these bundles is for a bit of publicity.

Personally I think the publicity should go to people that haven’t been included
It should also be noted that a lot of the selected authors contribute nothing to our community here. Just an observation.

Now that’s totally real, I’ve looked on that list and saw only a few authors that I saw them contributing on the community since I’ve found out about Envato.

3007 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

Sales are bad. Now it will get worse :)

5891 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Guys, we need to consider the context. As long as the upcoming bundle includes only Holiday based items (very specific to holiday), there should be no harm for regular files (even possible to end up with more traffic).

And releasing a Holiday bundle in the end of December may cause bad result for regular sales of Holiday based items. To avoid that, the best time to release Holiday bundle is ‘now’ and not nearly the peak sales days of holiday items. I guess this is one of the clever and wise/proactive decisions coming from Envato’s side which is surprising :P

It doesn’t mean I encourage bundles but just pointing possible reason for why this particular bundle comes too shortly.

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Guys, we need to consider the context. As long as the upcoming bundle includes only Holiday based items, there should be no harm for regular files (if not results more traffic).

last bundle had nothing to do with videohive yet my sales of after effects projects got a big hit during the week the bundle was on.

But anyway, why do we still losing time on speaking on this matter?

3683 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Sales are bad. Now it will get worse :)

That’s a winning attitude. :)

5891 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Guys, we need to consider the context. As long as the upcoming bundle includes only Holiday based items, there should be no harm for regular files (if not results more traffic).
last bundle had nothing to do with videohive yet my sales of after effects projects got a big hit during the week the bundle was on.

I think if the bundle includes 2-3 routine files that doesn’t related to Holiday, it will end up stealing regular file’s sales instead of serving as a traffic booster.

5324 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

I think if the bundle includes 2-3 routine files that doesn’t related to Holiday, it will end up stealing regular sales instead of serving as a traffic booster.

Well all bundles divert traffic. Whether the user still spends as much time surfing other content as they normally would had they not been distracted by a bundle we don’t really know.

The bundles don’t really bother me as much as they used to (other than picking authors multiple times :( ). And I think most of us have come to terms with them. But seeing 3 bundles in such a short period of time is what’s causing the concern and it’s reasonable to question whether stretching them out more is a better course of action.

1999 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
bitfade says

I think if the bundle includes 2-3 routine files that doesn’t related to Holiday, it will end up stealing regular file’s sales instead of serving as a traffic booster.
i wonder which holidays related TF template/themes will be included. Bundles as traffic boosters ? never bought it in the past, let alone now, only 3 weeks after the last one.

For sure they are cash booster for envato and a bunch of authors. Screw everyone else.

by
by
by
by
by
by