52 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Czech Republic Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
John Andrew says

Hi guys, just quick question. A few days back I made my second sale for my song Chilly Groove which si 17$. I got 9.50$ from it which is not 50%. Is it bug? I’m just curious.

Also I would like to thank Audiojungle for making my dream possible. :)

1549 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

If they don’t deposit money and pay instead using a card then it costs them an extra $2 :)

Welcome to the Jungle :)

52 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Czech Republic Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
John Andrew says

I see, Thank you :)

My goal now is to make 700$ for Ableton Push. I’m working hard on it and after my 2 sales my hope is increasing.

157 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
EvAndree says

I’ve had sales show up like that too. I never knew what it was (thought maybe a currency exchange issue). Glad to know what it is now.

Congrats on your sales Alpheo and good luck with your goals.

1549 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

I see, Thank you :) My goal now is to make 700$ for Ableton Push. I’m working hard on it and after my 2 sales my hope is increasing.

Well good luck dude, you’re off to a great start! :)

200 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+1 more
Music-Smith says

I see, Thank you :) My goal now is to make 700$ for Ableton Push. I’m working hard on it and after my 2 sales my hope is increasing.

Go Go Go!

52 posts
+1 more
John Andrew says

Thank you guys for supporting me. Didn’t know that AJ community is so friendy and not only competetive. I must visit the forum more often to talk to you guys :)

85 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Estonia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
alextunka says

Best Wishes and good luck !

913 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Gae47 says

Thank you guys for supporting me. Didn’t know that AJ community is so friendy and not only competetive. I must visit the forum more often to talk to you guys :)

Well, we composers are a friendly bunch of people!! :)
922 posts Go Acoustic!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
jhunger says

We have our rough moments :), but not too often and most of the time it’s pretty friendly and supportive here. The way I see it is that the more successful authors we have here, the more buyers will be attracted, and the more sales we will all make.

Anyway, welcome, and congratulations on a great start!

by
by
by
by
by
by