745 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
+9 more
josweb
says

You do not know the real reason why I do not put any item in my Protfolio , waited even know yourselves and thank you for all these useful comments ;)

Cryptic! :)

88 posts
  • Bundle Boss
  • Author Level 3
  • Morocco
  • 2 Years of Membership
+1 more
Brainart
says

You do not know the real reason why I do not put any item in my Protfolio , waited even know yourselves and thank you for all these useful comments ;)
Let us know and good luck ;)
3085 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Blog Interview
+8 more
Raincutter
says

Indeed! I like the way he/she says it ‘cause for some strange reason, it sounds evil to me! :D

94 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
+4 more
NeWave
says

Indeed! I like the way he/she says it ‘cause for some strange reason, it sounds evil to me! :D

I can’t … resist! ... I know i just have to buy the 1st item that manages to navigate through the mists of mystery. I hope its a nice business card. I could really use one. :)

9 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
mikkool
says

Still waiting on what is the reason why :D It really sounds evil to me!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Good luck!!!

by
by
by
by
by
by