1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
sabzero says

Hi Guys and Gals! I need someone who is willing to create nice 3 items for me so i will be able to insert pictures in white areas and make mock ups for my web site.

Items i need:

round coaster square coaster mouse mat

this sort of thing: http://mugs.mugbug.co.uk/500/bms.simple_white_coaster.jpg http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/313AxuCR%2BqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

items need to look realistic. in case of the mouse matt i wish to have fabric look on top.

if this is possible to do please let me know asap and some quotes if thats ok.

Thank you

88 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
colatudo says

Hi Sabzero

I can do this job, 3d or 2d mock-ups, check my portfolio

Thanks

88 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
colatudo says

3d mock-ups you can customize in photoshop extended, make new views, change lights, and shadows or 2d mock-ups, with standard views, customized with any photoshop version with smart objects

11 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Kemikl says

Hello sabzero,

I can help you out with your project if you are interested. Contact me via my profile page.

Thanks

58 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Artzone13 says
115 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TinoArts says

Hi,

I’m interested. If your offer still stands, feel free to contact me on contact@tinoarts.net
You can also check out my portfolio, or my works approved on Envato.

Thank you, Tino

by
by
by
by
by
by