47 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
djnick says

Hello.

I have just sent 5×50 high quality generated and studio recorded sounds of clicks and computer bleeps but all 5 packs got rejected because Envato marketplace said they do not need “computer bleeps, clicks and similar stuff” as they have bunch of them.

I was searching – there is over 450 clicks but one click per one dollar. I have created and collected over 250 various clicks in one place called “50 Top Quality Set of Button Clicks Sounds 1 of 5”... all up to 5 of 5. And a buyer can buy 50 of them in one set instead buying one by one click, also all clicks in my file sets are generated using various instruments…

Any ideas why it was wrong to sell all clicks in one place?

Thank you Nick

5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
FamilyMan says

Hello. You can divide your sounds on 15 tracks.Of course you’ll get more packs but result, perhaps, will be great) I think 50 in one pack is too much.

47 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
djnick says

Yes but why to split 250 click sound packs to 10×25 to make it through? It will be like buying one explosion sound from one uploader, another from another uploader, and so on, and at the end I will collect hundreds of completely different styles of explosions. If you ask me, I would put set of explosions all in one place, set of clicks all in one place, set of swooshws all in on place so when I will be creating animation or a movie, I will know where quality sounds are.

Never mind, I will find another place where I can upload quality stuff.

All best Nick

by
by
by
by
by
by