418 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+11 more
Dirtyflint
says

Probably, it is necessary to limit quantity of loaded files from one user a day? For example, there are more 3 files a day. It will make files on the main page more various.

P.S. Sorry for my english. I hope, readers will understand my message. =)

688 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • Weekly Top Seller
+5 more
robGD
says

Way to make a splash coming in! If I could sand-bag that many files I would. He’s good too. ;)

1068 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
  • Blog Interview
+8 more
Sonicbyte
says

Agree with you Dirtyflint, maybe it’s more fair to limit submissions so the expossure is more fair for all authors, maybe 5 items per day ?...

418 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+11 more
Dirtyflint
says

29 items from 40. Site of one author. =))))

241 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Winner
  • Envato Team
+9 more
BCrutchfield
Envato team
says

If the guy has been working to release this many tracks at once, more power to him. That amount of work surely can’t be produced quickly, so I wouldn’t worry about it being a normal thing to see.

Also if anything, it gives the other authors who have the other 11 tracks on the front page more exposure, since his tracks are so abundant that the eye starts seeing his icons as a faux background, and the other icons pop out more.

688 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • Weekly Top Seller
+5 more
robGD
says
If the guy has been working to release this many tracks at once, more power to him. That amount of work surely can’t be produced quickly, so I wouldn’t worry about it being a normal thing to see. Also if anything, it gives the other authors who have the other 11 tracks on the front page more exposure, since his tracks are so abundant that the eye starts seeing his icons as a faux background, and the other icons pop out more.

Well put. +1

1068 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
  • Blog Interview
+8 more
Sonicbyte
says
If the guy has been working to release this many tracks at once, more power to him. That amount of work surely can’t be produced quickly, so I wouldn’t worry about it being a normal thing to see. Also if anything, it gives the other authors who have the other 11 tracks on the front page more exposure, since his tracks are so abundant that the eye starts seeing his icons as a faux background, and the other icons pop out more.

Hey good point… +1 :)

3289 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Envato Team
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Envato Live Participant
+17 more
ADG3studios
Envato team
says

Yeah it happens from time to time when someone submits a boatload, and people have brought up the issue in the past before. :)

It’s alright though, with the amount of submissions we are receiving lately, it wouldn’t be long before tracks would drop off the main page, either way.

85 posts
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 2
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
+7 more
soundroll-music
says

+1 It really looks like some background now :)

802 posts Plastic it's fantastic:))
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Exclusive Author
+12 more
plastic3
says

I don’t think that this is very big problem, if the files good quality enough…I don’t like different confines, its remind me situation with our bankrupt banks, which are refundable people deposits of $ 100 per day…:)

by
by
by
by
by
by