680 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
PaBlikMM says

Hey, congrats to this great milestone Jamie! That was really fast dude! :)

Wishing you many more hundreds to come my dear friend! :)

Pavel “CHA!”

519 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
NoizMan says

Congrats Jamie! I see many more coming :)

788 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
petrenj says

Beautiful! I wish you many, many more sales.And I guess, it will rolling faster now!

1940 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

Oh yes – 200 up now I want to see you achieve 500, 1000 etc. Well done fella – your portfolio is awesome and it is no wonder that your work sells. Congratulations – you are a great mate and I wish you much success.

1283 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Congrats Jamie. These are fantastic good news. :-)

You are a great helpful and unselfish friend with an impressive history and an awesome portfolio.

I wish you much more of well deserved success mate!

907 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
JBlanks says

Thanks so much you guys. I really appreciate all of your kind words of support.

Pavel – thanks for noticing I got to 200 today and for starting this thread. You’re a great guy and we will be celebrating your 200 very soon I know it. As I’ve said many times you are going to be one of the top authors here – only a matter of time.
NoizMan – thanks mate! Much appreciated. You have done incredibly well since you started in Feb 2013 – onward and upward for you no doubt!
Milos – You’re the man. As discussed yesterday let’s get those guitars rocking on something together soon. I need to bring your style of metal awesomeness to bear on one of my tracks. You and Pavel continue to rock harder than anyone else on AJ! \m/
Graham – What can I say? You know I love ya! Working with you so frequently and effortlessly across a range of styles and genres has been a joy. You appear to work at warp speed like I do, yet still find the time to ensure every part has been thoughtfully placed in the mix, and compliments the others in composition. I’ve already learned a lot from you and continue to do so. I look forward to many more tracks we will jam on together in the months and years to come. You certainly never allow for an idea to get stale! Rock on my friend!
Udo – thanks so much! I was typing when you posted so lucky I noticed before my “edit” option vanished! I look forward to jamming with you soon too! It’s been a highlight of my AJ time getting to know you and your music. You’re ridiculously talented and you will be a star of the future here no doubt. Plus you’ve got a bit of Jan Hammer and Jarre inside of you – always a very good thing!!

Thanks again AJ friends. It’s great to know you fellas.

Also a shout out to my good mate Scott Gilman (filmTones) who surpassed 200 very recently (and informed me of the 200 milestone via email before I knew it had happened! Thanks dude!). Other authors to have passed the 200 mark recently are my bro LightLotus and also the great Grooving Gecko who are part of the class of 2013, like me. Well done to you gentleman. May your future success be astonishing.

In such a short time I’ve met so many great guys who work hard and consistently deliver the goods across a wide range of musical styles. You will succeed in the long term! I’m determined to be one of them too.

1387 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
LumenMedia says

Congratulations from me too! Great tracks!

1179 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
garethcoker Envato team says

Well done Jamie. I only just noticed you already have 123 items in your portfolio….! I wish I had the ability to write fast, but… I don’t!

773 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
StudioEtude says

Congrats Jamie, You have a good music! I have not a moment doubt that the next 100 sales will be very soon, I wish you success in creativity and business :)

907 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
JBlanks says

Thanks Leon! I really appreciate it!

Gareth – thanks mate! I’m a huge fan of yours (I’ve listened to your portfolio through more than once) and have been a grateful recipient of all the good advice and wise words you’ve been kind enough to impart over the last few years. Made a point of going through the forums to read your posts.

Thanks also for putting Spitfire on my radar – I didn’t know about it until you had shone a light that way. Very happy about that sir. You don’t need an ability to write fast Gareth as you write impeccably. Congrats on all your success in LA – I know first hand how tough that town can be. Your future is very bright, there is no question about that. (We may have a mutual friend in Chris Young by the way.)

by
by
by
by
by
by