1739 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Better start competing in terms for efficiency rather than start selling kidneys.

Very well said. I doubt the efficiency of bundle as a method to gain competitive advantage in long term…

174 posts Enjoy!
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
XanderRock says

The bundle has ended.Let’s wait the results.How long it will take to see them?
7.46358 days

How many items are there in the bundle? Let’s say 7 for TF items. (Really I don’t know the exact number). And an average company can finish a client’s project in 2 weeks. So it will probably take around 14 weeks for TF to get back to “all normal”.

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I can confirm that, my sales today better than in the last 14 days. After midnight (Australia) in the first 6 hours i’w got 5 sales. In the last 14 days my maximum sales was 6. My simple calculation is around 30-40% drop on my sales in these “happy 2 weeks”

PS: its 1:20 am here, Hong Kong time

67 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
SmoothThemes says

Yesterday and today the sale is a big drop. We usually get 10 sales per day but 2 day ago only 2 -> 3 sales per day.

- Google Analytic said traffic is normal - The demo worked fine

Anyone else ?

493 posts
  • Located in Germany
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
GraficAndMedia says

Sales gone up after the bundle. Finally.

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Ok, so lets think about whats going on here… Envato thinks if he makes 2 weeks free lunch (ok im not polarize let say bloody cheap feeding) He thinks there will be a lot of potential buyer who will stay here, became a loyal and permanent buyer? I just wondering how big was the loss all together, if me personally looking after (around) $100-150 & net income which is just simply missing from my pocket, and i can not find any other explanation for this drop-out. There is no “end of the world coming” or “do not buy today anything” Or “we went to holiday” period. Envato used all of us to pay for this marketing, but in the same time he dont have bloody 30-50% Loss because of the bundle compensate that. And off course For those few Authors also who was in the bundle, and swear god, i dont blame them they are also just has been used for this and im really happy at least they dont had to grab their hair in this last 2 weeks and yelling with the wall and ask “why…why?” Why Envato thinks he have to go down so deep like this, like a 5nd class cheap street shop? Really this is where we going to go in the future? Thats how Envato expecting high quality items from the Authors?

930 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
3Ddym says

Now I’m interested to see if sales change. Would be nice to see everyone who was having concerns to post their sales comparison results in a week and again at two weeks.

As you know I had 13 sales in that 14 days, now for one day it’s 5 sales with 3 ratings. Hope you could understand the situ.

94 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
silent47 says

Any idea when we get the money(and the badge)?

1549 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

Any idea when we get the money(and the badge)?

hahaha wrong thread to ask that dude. If you’d rest the posts you’d know these guys HATE bundles :D I am waiting to find out too, I’m sure we’ll get an email soon from the team.

94 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
silent47 says

Yes,i know they hate bundles(maybe they really have a reason)but is not my fault that envato sells them.If it happened it happened

by
by
by
by
by
by