MarioLucianAndreano
MarioLucianAndreano Recent Posts Threads Started
126 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Located in Romania
+1 more
MarioLucianAndreano says

Hi! isn’t that a little too much? and on top of that I uploaded a very poorly mastered version and I’m waiting to be approved (or rejected) to upload the remastered version… I just hope that when a upload the better version with the “edit” tool it doesn’t take too much to review because on AJ is so important to be on the latest entries… So…is it normal to take this much? I uploaded 3 songs and for every one took max 5 days…

Thank you :)

507 posts Epic Trailer Music
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
MartijndeBont says

Hi Mario,

It does take a bit longer now since it’s the holiday season. Lots of X-mas tracks in the review que, it’s the same every year. Please be patient and your file will be reviewed sooner or later.

Oh and by the way, the “edit” review que is a different que, that won’t take as long as the normal que.

Cheers!

MarioLucianAndreano
MarioLucianAndreano Recent Posts Threads Started
126 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Located in Romania
+1 more
MarioLucianAndreano says

Hi! Thanks a lot for the answer! I’ll just wait then :)

by
by
by
by
by
by