Hi! isn’t that a little too much? and on top of that I uploaded a very poorly mastered version and I’m waiting to be approved (or rejected) to upload the remastered version… I just hope that when a upload the better version with the “edit” tool it doesn’t take too much to review because on AJ is so important to be on the latest entries… So…is it normal to take this much? I uploaded 3 songs and for every one took max 5 days…
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
It does take a bit longer now since it’s the holiday season. Lots of X-mas tracks in the review que, it’s the same every year. Please be patient and your file will be reviewed sooner or later.
Oh and by the way, the “edit” review que is a different que, that won’t take as long as the normal que.