930 posts
    Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
3Ddym says

Hi Friends,
It has been 1 year since I joined to videohive, Thanks you very much for all who purchased my projects, envato team and who helped me over the year.

Thank you guys and girls :)

Cheers,
3Ddym

661 posts Allegro120 Composer
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+5 more
Allegro120 says

Congrats 3Ddym from Audiojungle!!! :)

We hope to see you many more years here.

2003 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Congrats 3Dym!
Keep up the the good work and i wish you a even better second year!

169 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Neon_Music says

Congrats 3Dym!Good luck to you ;)

QuadraphonixAssociation
QuadraphonixAssociation Recent Posts Threads Started
1041 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
QuadraphonixAssociation says

Congrats 3Ddym! Keep up the good work ;-)

930 posts
    Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
3Ddym says

Thank you very much Allegro120, matsteiner, victorchik and QuadraphonixAssociation.

by
by
by
by
by
by